WP Medium is built to be as clean and minimal as possible.
For that reason, we’ve kept the number of settings to an absolute minimum.
That way, you can focus on the most important part of your blog — the content!
Everything that’s not covered in the WP Medium settings, is customisable through standard WordPress settings.
- This image is used as the icon next to your page title in the browser, as well as if your user saves your website to their phone as a ‘virtual app’. We recommend a square .png file.
- Facebook Icon
- This image is used by Facebook whenever one of your pages. We recommend using a square image of at least 200px.
- Default Header
- This image will be used as the header on your posts and pages if a featured image isn’t set on that page. We recommend an image that is relatively dark where the headings appear and at least 1280px wide.
- Homepage Icon
- This image is pulled from Gravatar based on the email address associated with your WordPress install. To set or customise this image, simply set up your email address at Gravatar.com
- Author Icon/Avatar
- This image is pulled from Gravatar based on the email address associated with the author’s user account. To set or customise this image, simply set up your email address at Gravatar.com